Generalitat Valenciana launches a call for the agents of the Innovation System of the Region of Valencia to propose innovative solutions in the fight against the coronavirus.
The initiative, promoted by the Department of Innovation, Universities, Science and Digital Society, is therefore aimed at all those companies and research centers in the Region of Valencia, that have mature innovative solutions (with a TRL equal to or greater than 6 ), which are not yet available on the market for immediate purchase, but which can be implemented in the short term and in areas directly related to the fight against COVID-19.
Among the potential innovative solutions, which have been previously detected in our Innovation System, are, for example:
- Individual or collective protective equipment (masks, suits, glasses, gloves …) improved
- Detection and destruction of viruses, massive disinfection systems …
- New devices for virus intervention or treatment
- Solutions for manufacturing invasive ventilators
- Solutions, among others, with artificial intelligence, to know in real time the availability of healthcare resources or imaging diagnostics
- Automated solutions for the provision of non-health services in the hospital setting
- Solutions, among others, with artificial intelligence, to improve the citizen response to the health crisis
The deadline to provide innovative solutions is Friday, April 3, at 8:00 p.m., filling in the following form http://innoavi.es/es/llamada_covid19/