Already here. The Artificial Intelligence surrounding us
Conselleria of Innovation, Universities, Science and Digital Society – through Comunitat Valenciana Digital District– organizes on September 10, the working day “Already here. The Artificial Intelligence surrounding us”.
This event is included in the ‘1st Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IA) of Alcoy’, organized toguether with the Alcoi City Council (Alicante) and the Polytechnic School (EPSA) of Alcoi Campus of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV). The objective is to know real uses and current applications of the most advanced technology and AI.
This event consists in two sessions:
- 10/9 – Already here. The Artificial Intelligence surrounding us
- 11/9 – CEOs working session. Artificial Intelligence in companies (Inscriptions available in this link)
The first session will be held on Thursday afternoon 10, and it is intended for the general public. This conference will help that attendees learn about today’s real applications of artificial intelligence, which have already become essential in our day to day life, in addition to the innovations that will surround us imminently. Attendees can participate in this event in person, or through a technological platform. The panel of speakers will be announced shortly.
The second session, during the morning of Friday 11, will be held in person at the CADA building of Alcoi. Under the title of “CEOS working session. Artificial Intelligence in companies”, it is intended for company executives, who will be able to learn about the latest applications of artificial intelligence in the corporate environment.
Thanks to this initiative, co-organised by SumamoOs, a company specialized in digital transformation based in Distrito Digital, both citizens and the business community will see AI’s real and useful first-hand cases, applicable in all areas of society and the economy.
Among many other uses, Artificial Intelligence combined with robotics allow for a more efficient resource management, in aspects such as the automation of tasks on assembly or packaging lines, in hospitals and health centers, or in the sales and marketing tasks in companies. But also, in the automation of people’s simple day-to-day processes, in household appliances, cars or electronic devices that we use.
The session ‘Already here. The artificial intelligence that surrounds us’, on Thursday, September 10, will be held online and in person at the IVAM CADA headquarters in Alcoy (Carrer Rigobert Albors, 8). The event’s hastag is #InteligenciaArtificialAlcoy and you can follow it on the social networks of Distrito Digital Comunitat Valenciana and the rest of the collaborators.
People who wish to attend in person must request a personalized invitation at the email address providing name and ID.
- 16:00 – 16:15 h. Institutional presentation.
- 16:15 – 16:40 h. Smart buildings. Siemens. Jesús Sacaluga, Business Unit Director at Siemens Building Performance & Sustainability Siemens Spain.
- 16:40 – 17:05 h. Chatbots. Debate Celia Sánchez, general director of 1 Million Bot with Lasse Rouhiainen, consultant and international expert in artificial intelligence.
- 17:05 – 17:30 h. Electronics. Google. Lirios Conca, Country Operations Manager Google Spain.
- 17:30 – 18:00 h. Security. ATOS. Carmen Ruiz, Commercial Director of Major Events. ‘Security in Major Sports Events’.
- 18:00 – 18:30 h. Automobiles. Miguel Ángel Casas Prósper, founder and manager of StepsBridge Consulting.
- 18:30 – 19:00 h. Health. QUIBIM. Image analysis. Ana Jiménez, R&D Engineer
Leave A Comment