Artificial Intelligence. Challenges and opportunities in the post Covid-19 world
On Thursday May 20 from 9:00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. the Conference Artificial Intelligence: Challenges and opportunities in the post-Covid-19 world is held, organized by the Valencian Community Digital District and the writer, consultant and Al expert Lasse Rouhiainen, with the collaboration of the digital newspaper Alicante Plaza.
The meeting will take place as a debate between eight great experts in artificial intelligence, in which the will contribute their visions about the opportunities and challenges of artificial intelligence in the Valencian Community, and between Spanish companies, trying to propose solutions for the impact of artificial intelligence in society.
The event will be held in a hybrid face-to-face online format and will be broadcast live via streaming from the Glass Room in Building 1 of our Agua Amarga headquarters. reduced capacity. Face-to-face assistance upon request by email to . The reservation of face-to-face places will be made in order of receipt of applications, until the capacity is completed. For online assistance, simply register in the registration button on this website.
9.00h. Antonio Rodes, general director of SPTCV
9.05h. Carolina Pascual, Minister of Innovation, Universities, Science and Digital Society
9.15 am. Discussion table. Moderated by Miquel González, director of the Alicante Plaza newspaper.
- Lasse Rouhiainen, writer, consultant, and AI expert. His recently published book, Artificial Intelligence for Business, in which more than 30 experts participate, has been the trigger for this discussion table
- Nuria Oliver, Telecommunications Engineer, PhD from MIT, co-founder of the ELLIS network and currently Commissioner of the Generalitat in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science in the fight against Covid-19.
- Aurelia Bustos, oncologist, computer engineer, doctor in Artificial Intelligence and founder of the Medbravo medical-technological platform.
- Andrés Pedreño, Professor in Economics, co-founder of the company It & Is, Torre Juana OST and 1MillionBot and promoter of AlicanTEC.
- Andrés Torrubia, Telecommunications Engineer, entrepreneur, businessman and AI expert.
- Ezequiel Sánchez, Coordinator of the Digital CV District and Managing Partner of Binomio Ventures, has more than 20 years of experience in strategic planning and general management in different companies.
- David Ivorra, CEO of the technology consultancy Lynx View.
- Adrián Ballester, Government Spokesperson for the Alicante Provincial Council and deputy for European funds, innovation and digital agenda.
Leave A Comment