Next Wednesday June 30 from 12h00 to 13h30, will take place the webinar Focus on SMEs and entrepreneurship digital transformation: “Get going with the digitization of your company” organized by CEEI Elche and funded by IVACE.
This day aims to raise awareness among entrepreneurs and SMEs in our territory of the commitment to change and understanding why the company needs to adapt to the new processes that are emerging. The digital transformation is already a fact: most of the processes, procedures, transactions, activities and behaviors that we have in our personal, work, business life… are digitized. And it is only a matter of time before those that are not, end up becoming so.
Therefore, the most important thing about digital transformation is that it is seen as a constant process with many options that can work if you know the methodology to implement it and take enough time to put it in place.
This webinar will have the participation of Rufino Selva, deputy director of Sociedad Proyectos Temáticos de la Comunidad Valenciana and Ezequiel Sánchez, coordinator of Distrito Digital, and will be conducted by Celia Domínguez, communication coach and motivational speaker.
12:00 Institutional opening.
– José Javier García Zamora, president of CEEI Elche.
– Julia Company, General Director of IVACE.
– Rufino Selva, deputy director of Sociedad Proyectos Temáticos de la Comunidad Valenciana.
12:10 Session: We bring you closer to digitalization… what is digital transformation and how should it be applied in companies?
– Faraón Llorens Largo, University School Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence and Director of the Santander Chair of Digital Transformation at the University of Alicante.
– José Doñate Alfaro, CEO Automática y Control Numérico S.L.
12:30 Debate colloquium How to finance the digital transformation of your company?
– Ángel Buigues, BStartup Advisor at Sabadell BStartup
– Antonio León Sánchez, manager of the DIGITALIZA program of IVACE
– M.ª José Tomás Sánchez, Department of Institutional Promotion and Territorial Cooperation of CDTI
– Ezequiel Sánchez, coordinator of Distrito Digital Comunidad Valenciana.
13:00 Session: How to program a digitalization process?
– Pablo Campos, CEO and founding partner of SumamoOs
– Ester Martinez, director of Ester Martinez Language School.