Innovation and digital transformation as the basis for success
Comunitat Valenciana Digital District collaborates in the organization of the digital forum ‘Innovation and digital transformation as a basis for success’, which will be held next Wednesday, November 18 at 11.30 am. Organized by El Confidencial together with CaixaBank, Hidraqua, Dinapsis and Generalitat Valenciana, the forum will analyze the role of innovation and digital transformation in the change of society and companies today.
The president of the Generalitat Valenciana, Ximo Puig, will be in charge of opening the forum, while Carolina Pascual, Regional Minister for Innovation, Universities, Science and Digital Society of the Generalitat Valenciana, will close it.
The digital forum ‘Innovation and digital transformation as a basis for success’ will address the main challenges that Covid-19 has brought in terms of innovation, as well as the trends and opportunities that arise in the new stage. How can technology help improve productivity? To answer these and other questions, the forum will have the following program:
- 11.30 h: Greeting:
- Nacho Cardero, director of El Confidencial.
- 11.35 h: Institucional Opening:
- Carolina Pascual, Regional Minister of Innovation, Universities, Science and Digital Society of the Generalitat Valenciana.
- 11.45 h: Discussion Panel:
- Xicu Costa, Territorial Director of CaixaBank in the Region of Valencia.
- Guillermo Pascual, Director of Operations and Digital Transformation of Suez.
- Lilia Fernández, Manager at everis, eAssets & Products – Supported Smart Innovations.
- Laia Alemany, Head of R&D at Vicky Foods.
- Soledat Berbegal, director of brand reputation of Actiu.
- Moderetes: Marta García Aller, journalist El Confidencial.
- 12.45 h: Institucional clousure:
Ximo Puig, president of the Generalitat Valenciana.
The event can be followed openly, without the need for registration, from this link.