Next Thursday, January 30, the conference “New technological challenges for employability in computer training cycles” will take place in the Comunitat Valenciana Digital District, in which current and future technologies in the computer sector will be announced. The conference, organized by the General Directorate of Vocational Training and Teaching of Special Regime and Digital District with the collaboration of the IES Doctor Balmis and the IES San Vicente de San Vicente del Raspeig de Alicante, is directed by students from the province of Alicante in second year of the titles of Network Systems Administration, Development of web applications and Development of multiplatform applications, the three educational cycles of higher degree of the professional family of IT.
The conference has a marked business character and is focused on the demand for IT professionals that currently has the business fabric of the province. It will feature interventions by renowned professionals and specialists in the sector such as Andrés Pedreño, president of AlicanTec, Andrés Torrubia, CEO of FIXR Inc or Carmen Pastor, Director of BAES Blockchain Lab of the Universitat d’Alacant. The companies installed in the Digital District Accenture, GGTech and Indra will also participate in the event, as well as the Everis company.
Entrepreneurship will also have a prominent place in the conference, with a round table in which coaches and former entrepreneurial students will talk about the bases for considering self-employment and business creation own as a true work option with a future.
Areas such as artificial intelligence, blockchain or cybersecurity are some of the branches that present real job opportunities, with a high demand for trained technicians.
Registration for the conference is exclusively for second-year students of the degrees mentioned above and must be done through the educational centers that are interested in attending.
- 9.00 – 9.30 Inauguration by Manuel Gomicia, General Director of Professional Training and Special Regime Education, and Antonio Rodes, CEO SPTCV.
- 9.30 – 10.00 Blockchain, towards a sustainable market
- Carmen Pastor, Professor of Commercial Law. Director of the Blockchain Lab Interuniversitario BAES. University of Alicante.
- Ramón Martínez senior developer at BAES
- 10.00– 10.30 Artificial Intelligence: beyond software
- Andrés Torrubia. Cofounder and CEO FIXR, Inc
- 10.30 – 11.00 Public Administration 4.0
- Juan Eduardo Sánchez González-Mohino, Cedex Tributos Manager at Minsait (an Indra Company)
- 11.00– 11.30 Brunch
- 11.30 – 12.15 Discussion Panel. “The labor market in Alicante for computer science graduates”: Moderator: Andrés Pedreño Muñoz, Cofounder IT&IS – President of AlicanTec
- Speakers: Juan Castillo Abian – Technical manager GGTech Entertainment / Antonio Sirvent Santos – Manager responsible for Robotics and People / Everis Federico Botella – Operations Manager at Talent Acquisition Accenture / José Alberto Frías Castillejos, Project Manager at Indra
- 12.15- 12.45 Cloud Computing, vision at 10,000 meters
- Jose Luis Ortiz Baydal, manager Technology department at Everis.
- 12.45- 13.30 Discussion Panel. «Entrepreneurship in IT Vocational training» Moderator: Antonio Benito, Director Cefire de FP Alcoy
- Speakers: Rubén González Platas, Former FP student and founder of Winamic / José Manuel Ruiz, Former FP student and founder of Urban Marketing / Rafael Martínez López, former FP student. Grupo Verne / Virpi Jalonen, Modern Career Coach at The Career Atelier
- 13.30-14:00 Innovative Uses of Extended Reality and Artificial Intelligence
- Javier Moya, Manager Accenture.
- 14:00-14.15 Clouse by José Balmaseda del Álamo, Director of the IES Doctor Balmis and Joaquín Pastor Pina, Director of the IES San Vicente