On May 8, Distrito Digital hosts the provincial phase of the Mathematical Olympiad 2021, organized and convened by La Societat d’Educació Matemàtica de la Comunitat Valenciana Al-Khwarizmi (SEMCV).
This annual test aimed at students in 5th and 6th grade of primary school (LEVEL C), 1st and 2nd of ESO (LEVEL A) and 3rd and 4th of ESO (LEVEL B), consists of three phases:
– Regional: it is carried out in several educational centers.
– Provincial: those selected in the previous phase participate.
– Autonomic: those selected in the provincial phase of the three provinces of the Valencian Community participate and each year it is held in one of them.
In this phase of the Mathematical Olympiad 2021, 90 girls and boys from the 3 levels selected in the regional phase will participate. The following activities will take place during the day:
– Individual test, in the rooms of Building 2.
– Street test by teams, in the outdoor areas of Distrito Digital.
Program of the Day
9:00-9:30 Reception of the participants and their families in building 2 of Distrito Digital.
9:30-10:00 Welcome, explanation of the program, safety rules and access to the classrooms.
10:00-13:10 Conduction of tests.
13:10 End of the day.