Presentation of the study ‘Strengths of the province of Alicante’
On February 4, the Institute of Economic Studies of the Province of Alicante (INECA), a collaborating entity of Comunitat Valenciana Digital District, presents the final results of the study ‘Strengths of the province of Alicante’. The presentation will take place at 09:30 in Building 1 of the Digital District, in the Glass Room.
The presentation act of the study ‘Strengths of the province of Alicante’ will be inaugurated by Carlos Manzón, president of the Alicante Provincial Council, and the closing of the study will be carried out by the Minister of Finance, Vicente Soler. The presentation program is as follows:
- 9.30 am– Reception of the assistants.
– Inauguration of the president of the Alicante Provincial Council, Carlos Manzón.
– Speech by the president of INECA, Rafael Ballester.
– Round table. Moderated by Beatriz Martín, vice president of INECA and partner of Deloitte.
Maite Antón, president of AEFA
Perfect Palace, president of CEV Alicante
Manuel Palomar, rector of the UA
Juan José Ruiz, rector of the UMH
– Closing of the Minister of Finance, Vicente Soler.
After the event, a wine of honor will be served to all attendees.
Attendance at the event is with prior registration at the link attached below.
Leave A Comment