Risks and Business Responsibilities of Startups
Distrito Digital Comunitat Valenciana and GlobalFinanz organize next Thursday, May 28, 2020, the free online webinar ‘Business Risks and Responsibilities of Startups and Technology’, in which the risks and responsibilities that entrepreneurs currently face will be discussed.
The event will be held online, from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m., and the presentation is given by José Antonio Jareño and Sandra Jiménez.
They will address the risks and responsibilities faced by entrepreneurs of Technology Companies, among others, and that they must respond in some cases even with their personal and family assets:
- Policy coverage analysis, given the current situation
- Claims as Administrators or Directors of their companies against investors, shareholders, suppliers, employees, etc.
- Greater vulnerability of employers to the events derived from the current situation and the uncertainty generated (unpaid, breach of contracts, employee claims, etc.)
- Claims derived from the company’s own activity (errors, omissions, failures in the systems, etc.)
- Increased risk of cyber attacks and claims for Data Protection.
Faced with all these risks, it is important to know how we can protect ourselves against them and how little it costs to do so.