In-person attendance at the event is exclusive for installed companies and partners of the Valencian Community Digital District, upon registration. The day can also be followed open without registration, through the Digital District Youtube channel.
Comunitat Valenciana Digital District organizes next Friday, October 23, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., the day ‘TALENT DAY’, in collaboration with the University of Alicante, Miguel Hernández University, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, University of Valencia and University Jaime I.
The event is directed in its face-to-face format exclusively to companies belonging to the ecosystem of the Digital District that are actively searching for talent, or that may have a forecast of future incorporation of both trainees and staff. However, the event is open to all the public in an online format, and can be followed through the Digital District YouTube channel.
The objective of the conference is to publicize the employability service that Digital District offers to its companies, giving visibility to its job positions, as well as future collaboration with the different internship and employment services provided by the universities of the Region of Valencia, available to the Digital District, which will give more visibility to these opportunities and will make it easier to reach more candidates.
- 10:30h: Opening:
- Rufino Selva, Deputy Director Sociedad de Proyectos Temáticos de la Comunidad Valenciana (SPTCV)
- Presentation of the speakers
- 10: 40h. Presentation University employment services.
- 10:45: Marisa Quintanilla, Director of UVocupació at the University of Valencia.
- 11:00: Lola López, Employment and Entrepreneurship Technician at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche.
- 11:15: Alicia Bascuñana, Deputy Director of Internships, Employment and entrepreneurship at the University of Alicante.
- 11:30: David Gutiérrez, Head of internships at the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- 11:45 am: Raúl Burriel Calvet, Employment Observatory Technician at the Jaume I University.
- 12h: Questions and closure.