Talent recruitment in the technology sector. Professionals with disabilities
Comunitat Valenciana Digital District organize on October 5, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., the online conference ‘Recruitment of talent in the technology sector. Professionals with disabilities’, in collaboration with UVocupació, the job placement service of the University of Valencia (UV). The event is aimed at technology companies and startups associated with Distrito Digital, as well as interested firms and SMEs, and registration is free. During the day we will be able to learn about the possibilities and benefits of hiring people with disabilities, as well as the service offered by UVocupació to support and monitor the hiring of students and graduates with disabilities.
- Adela Valero Aleixandre, Vice-rector for Employment and Training Programs of the Universty of Valencia.
- Antonio Rodes, general director SPTCV.
- María Muñoz Blanco, Digital Gap general manager in the regional government.
- Marisa Quintanilla, general manaer UVocupació.
- María José Torres, head of the service of UVocupació.
- UVocupació: University of Valencia’s Employment Service
- What do we understand by disability? Types of disability.
- Incorporation into the company.
- Accompaniment in the workplace.
- Benefits of hiring people with disabilities
- Registration procedure in the UVocupació employment portal.
The online event, accessible upon registration at this link, has an estimated duration of one hour.