Distrito Digital Comunitat Valenciana and Invat-tur (Valencian Institute of Tourism Technologies) organize on May 12, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the post-COVID webinar ‘Technological solutions for companies and tourist destinations’. The webinar is part of the joint collaboration of both entities ‘Digital District Knowledge Transfer – Network of Smart Tourist Destinations of the Valencian Community’, to bring technological solutions to the tourism sector developed by companies under the Digital District umbrella.
The event will be held online and will be presented by the Regional Secretary for Tourism Fransesc Colomer, the Minister for Innovation Carolina Pascual, and Antonio Rodes, General Director of the Society for Thematic Projects of the Valencian Community (SPTCV). The webinar is moderated by Mario Villar, Director of Tourism Intelligence.
- 10.00h – Fransesc Colomer. Regional Secretary of Tourism
- 10.05am – Antonio Rodes. General Director of SPTCV
- 10.10am – Carolina Pascual. Regional Minister for Innovation, Universities, Science and Digital Society
- 10.15am – Mario Villar. Director of Tourism intelligence
- 10.20h – “Solutions for the control of capacity, facial recognition and body temperature”: Luís García Palacios, director of the Tecon Group Infrastructure Department
- 10.35h – “Management software for the control of services and standards”: Elena Mariel, CEO Iristrace
- 10.50h – “Management software for restaurants”: Itziar Pérez, CEO Dual Link
- 11.05h – “Hardware and software vital signs control and sanitary control and cleaning”: Pasi Leipälä CEO Haltian
- 11.20h – “Proximity software”: Annina Koskiola CEO Proximi.io
- 11.35h – “Public support for the incorporation of technology to the tourism sector”: Rosa Gómez from Proyectos Amaltea and José Manuel Belda from Evalue
- 11.55h – Question time and farewell
Distrito Digital makes an interpretation service available to those attending the event for those who wish to listen to the speakers of Finnish companies in Spanish. The procedure is simple: you must download the GLOBENTI application (available on all devices) and enter the code for the INVATTUR event, and select the language. You will find the application guide here.