The “Virtual Reality in online Education” online course will be conducted live via streaming on the scheduled date and time: May 14 and 15 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. We will shortly inform registrants via email about the procedure to carry out the training.
Comunitat Valenciana Digital District organizes on May 14 and 15 this online course of Simlab IT “Virtual reality in online Education”. The contents will be given in English, with subtitles in Spanish in the chat of the event.
These are the main keys of this traning:
1.- A guide to the online teaching
2.- Necessary elements for an efective virtual Education
3.- Learning to design the classroom of the future
The program of the online course is the following:
Thursday May 14, 2020
Online Education Overview: Opportunities and Challenges for both students and teachers
- Opportunities and Challenges for Students
- Opportunities and Challenges for Teachers
- Myths and Beliefs
- Development of an effective online education system
- Defining an effective online education environment
- Learn to find the best system to implement online and Virtual Reality education
- Creating an effective system for online learning and teaching
Friday May 15, 2020
- How to prepare and support digital teachers?
- Definition and application of effective professional development for online classes
- Evaluation and assessment of online teaching
- Skills and characteristics of the new digital teachers
- Future Considerations and Recommendations
- Role of state, regional and national accreditation bodies
- Considerations for local, state and national policy makers
This online course will provide you with an overview of online education, focusing on opportunities and challenges for both students and teachers.